Madilin Training Academy Website Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By using the Madilin Training Academy (“MTA”) website (the “Website”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website. MTA reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
2. Liability Waive and Indemnify Statement: You agree to waive and release MTA, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) that may arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify MTA and its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) that may arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
3. Content of the Website: MTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, change or delete any content or material available on the Website at any time without notice. MTA shall have no obligation to update any content or material that appears on the Website.
4. Links to Third Party Websites: The Website may contain links to third-party websites. MTA has no control over the content or functionality of these third-party websites and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any linked website. MTA makes no representations or warranties with respect to the content or accuracy of any linked website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties: MTA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, products, or services included on or otherwise made available on the Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk.
6. Limitation of Liability: MTA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
7. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Georgia for any and all disputes, claims and actions arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or your use of the Website.
8. Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
9. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MTA and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and MTA.
10. Updates to Terms and Conditions: MTA reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: February 6, 2023
Copyright © 2022 Madilin Training Academy , LLC- All Rights Reserved.